We offer certification in many subject areas. However, there are many factors to consider before choosing. During the interview process, we advise you of the areas you are eligible for and the subject area that gives you the best chance of being hired.
After choosing your certification area(s), you will need to immediately sign up for the corresponding state content test (TExESTM).
***This content area requires a supporting content exam to be eligible to teach.
- Social Studies/ELA 4-8
- Mathematics/Science 4-8
- Bilingual Education Supplemental-Spanish (Grades EC-6)
- English Language Arts and Reading (Grades 4-8)
- English Language Arts and Reading (Grades 7-12)
- English as a Second Language Supplemental
- Core Subjects EC-6 (Grades EC-6)
- Life Sciences(Grades 7-12)
- Mathematics (Grades 4-8)
- Mathematics(Grades 7-12)
- Physical Education (Grades EC-12)
- Science (Grades 4-8)
- Science (Grades 7-12)
- Social Studies (Grades 4-8)
- Social Studies (Grades 7-12)
- Special Education (Grades EC-12)***