Hello, my name is Diana Lopez. I am the Senior Certification officer, Program Coordinator and Program Manager. I have been a part of this certification program since August 2009. It’s always an honor working with teacher interns from beginning to end. It has become my passion to be part of their teaching experience and their achievement is my greatest satisfaction.
My Job Duties are:
- Make sure the candidate is eligible for a teaching position.
- Communicate with HR’s all over the valley and outside of the valley regarding vacancies and recommendations.
- Provide the necessary paperwork to the HR departments once a candidate is considered for a position or upon hire.
- Process Intern Certificates once cleared by the HR department
- Assign Field Supervisors once the intern is hired to make sure the observations within the internship year that are required by state are completed.
- To keep the interns up to date with monthly audits on what interns are required to complete within their internship year.
- Process internship deductions throughout the internship year.
- Provide support throughout the interns’ internship year with reminders and constant communication.
- Make sure the intern is completely done with the requirements and is now eligible for the Standard Teaching Certificate.